Thursday, November 29, 2012

1. whatever update

I'm sure you all are getting tired of waiting for the server to be updated, trust me.. I KNOW..

We are going out of town for the weekend but when we get back if bukkit isn't out of beta Rumn will test the server with it.

The reason I don't want to use Beta is if something goes wrong the server will have to be reverted, or at worst get corrupted. Veterans to the server know how I felt when the last world got corrupted.

I could always put up a new map temporarily and let you all play around in creative on it or something in the meantime..

I hate waiting and I hate making you all wait.

Suggestions are welcome.

Also when I get back I will work on the client side mods that I use (Rei's Minimap etc) and add them here with links. I'll also work on server commands and who has access to what.

1 comment:

  1. I like the Creative mode world Idea, show off what we can build and/or bring to the server while waiting for the update...

    ReplyDelete