Saturday, November 3, 2012

1.4 Update

So far Bukkit is in Beta, which is not really what I want to put on the server due to errors. Apparently the older beta version was full of bugs. If it's still in Beta once everything else gets updated we will look at getting it anyways.

Hoping this will be updated soon! I want 1.4.2 as much as everyone else does.

Also I will look at the updated mods like Rei's Minimap and link them to the blog.

Thanks for having patience, I'll update when I have anything new.

5 comments:

  1. Did you (or anyone else) decide what to do with the Wither boss? Will it be restricted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No decisions as yet. Once I can update to 1.4.2 myself I can test it out to see how it reacts.

    Still waiting on the Bukkit plugin to be out of beta. Have heard of issues with the beta so I will not update and risk something happening to the server.

    Just wish they would hurry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Bukkit isn't the fastest with this update. I wonder if we could make a mob arena where we can fight the future bosses. Bedrock arena maybe? I dunno, just a random idea. And when you test the wither boss, let me know! I kind of want to experiment with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DANGIT, Just checked Bukkit again. From what I can tell, they are NOT going to release an update for 1.4.2 And just do one for 1.4.4 Which means EVEN MORE waiting time. Wonderful. Just great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea I know..It sucks :(
    Of all the updates they did THIS is the one I wanted to get in the fastest..

    Hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete