Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Update of sorts

It's been a while since I have posted here. There's been no real updates concernting the server but I wanted to post to kinda make the silence less quiet.

I have noticed not alot of people log in anymore. If there is a reason concerning the server please Message / email me about it and we will work to resolve it. I am working on some other events for Terra Novum that doesn't require alot of people on at the same time. Feel free to check in and say hi to me on here or Skype just to keep in touch!

I'm also looking to casting on Twitch when i do things on the server and doing a Youtube thing with it. Not sure exactly what but we will see.

If you have any suggestions on mods/plugins for the server. The only requirement that I stand behind 100% is that they do NOT require the user to install anything.

Know anyone that would like to join the server? Send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment