Sunday, April 29, 2012

Updates by Email!

Ok I have added in a new feature to the left side of the blog. Updates by Email!
Enter your email address to receive updates when i post something new to the blog. I know some of you have signed up somehow but this might be easier for all. I had Rumn sign up to test it out so I will find out after this post up published if he get it or not. ALSO.. Email security. I currently have no way of knowing who is on the list. I get no notices so as far as i know your email is safe and unknown (not that I would do anything with it other than to contact you in emergency). I really don't care to know who is on the list anyways.
So PLEASE sign up so you don't have to keep looking back for updates.
I also added an RSS Feed for those that use it.
EDIT: It does work but it sends out a daily digest of sorts. Rumn and I both got ours this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment